I am available for hire in relation to the following topics seen below!
I have done everything from consulting on small scale projects to keynote speaking at national and regional preservation / planning / energy efficiency conferences across the USA including in Denver, Omaha, Santa Fe, Savanna, Boston, NYC, Chicago and more.
Contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info. Thanks!
Historic Preservation & Small Scale Real Estate Development
- Hands-on Experience Renovating Vacant and Underutilized Historic Properties
- Listing Historic Resources to the Local, State and National Register of Historic Places
- Relevant Work Experience with Local, State and National Historic Preservation Governmental Entities
- Extensive Knowledge and Application of the New York State and Federal Historic Preservation Tax Incentive programs
- Non-Profit Organizational Management Experience
- Understanding of Current Public Policy Opportunities and Impediments
Community Engagement / Millennial Engagement
- Creation and Implementation of Innovative, Community-based, Advocacy Campaigns for Historic Resources and Public Investment Initiatives including Buffalo’s Young Preservationists, Young Citizens for ECC, WNYSEA, NESEA, Save Trico
- Participation in Section 106 & Section 14.09 Review Processes
- Hosting Community Workshops
- Community Organizing Experience
Energy Efficiency & Sustainability
- Building Performance Institute(BPI) Certified Professional
- Extensive Knowledge and Application of New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA) Incentives
- Experience Implementing Various Energy Efficiency Measures in Historic and Non-Historic Properties of All sizes – Single Family Homes to Multi-family Apartment Complexes